Demi Lovato: I Did a Friend Clean-Out After RehabRelated: Celeb Gloss, Britney Spears, Demi Lovato
- Photo: Jason Kibbler/Teen Vogue1 of 8
By Chris Gardner
Demi Lovato wants you to know that she's not dating that dude from One Direction. Not only is she happily single at the moment, she's also thrilled to share a few other tidbits about her personal life in the November issue of Teen Vogue, including what it's like to sit beside Britney Spears on "The X Factor," how she ditched the bad influences and what her next album will sound like.
On how she stays healthy following rehab:
"Obviously, I sleep, eat right, exercise, and meditate. And even when I'm filming or touring, I keep up my daily routine. I know that I can't miss my therapy appointments or things will get a little rocky, so I always put my recovery first."
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite