Demi Lovato: I Want to Be Married With Kids in 10 Years
- Photo: NPF/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: K Mazur/TCA 2008/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: MJT/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Demi Lovato knows exactly what she wants in a man.
"I don't have many deal breakers. I've done so much in my life, it doesn't feel right to judge other people," the 19-year-old tells the July issue of Cosmopolitan. "Oh, I know one quality I won't tolerate: I would never be with a guy who is controlling."
Though she's currently single, Lovato, whose exes include Wilmer Valderrama and Joe Jonas, envisions herself walking down the aisle and starting a family by the time she turns 29. "I want to be married with kids in 10 years," she tells the magazine.
The teen superstar, who will join Britney Spears, 30, on "The X Factor" this fall, also opens up to Cosmopolitan about being diagnosed with bipolar disorder while seeking treatment at Timberline Knolls in late 2010.
"I felt relieved when I found out. Like I'm not completely crazy; there's a medical reason for all of it," she explains. "It's a daily thing; you don't get time off from it. And if I feel myself slipping back into old patterns, I have to ask others for help, which is hard for me to learn, because I really like doing everything on my own."
In addition to filming "The X Factor," Lovato will kick off her summer tour June 12 in Del Mar, Calif.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite