Demi Lovato: I Want to Be Married With Kids in 10 Years
- Photo: NPF/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: K Mazur/TCA 2008/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: MJT/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Demi Lovato knows exactly what she wants in a man.
"I don't have many deal breakers. I've done so much in my life, it doesn't feel right to judge other people," the 19-year-old tells the July issue of Cosmopolitan. "Oh, I know one quality I won't tolerate: I would never be with a guy who is controlling."
Though she's currently single, Lovato, whose exes include Wilmer Valderrama and Joe Jonas, envisions herself walking down the aisle and starting a family by the time she turns 29. "I want to be married with kids in 10 years," she tells the magazine.
The teen superstar, who will join Britney Spears, 30, on "The X Factor" this fall, also opens up to Cosmopolitan about being diagnosed with bipolar disorder while seeking treatment at Timberline Knolls in late 2010.
"I felt relieved when I found out. Like I'm not completely crazy; there's a medical reason for all of it," she explains. "It's a daily thing; you don't get time off from it. And if I feel myself slipping back into old patterns, I have to ask others for help, which is hard for me to learn, because I really like doing everything on my own."
In addition to filming "The X Factor," Lovato will kick off her summer tour June 12 in Del Mar, Calif.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite