Demi Lovato: I Want to Be Married With Kids in 10 Years
- Photo: NPF/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: K Mazur/TCA 2008/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: MJT/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
Demi Lovato knows exactly what she wants in a man.
"I don't have many deal breakers. I've done so much in my life, it doesn't feel right to judge other people," the 19-year-old tells the July issue of Cosmopolitan. "Oh, I know one quality I won't tolerate: I would never be with a guy who is controlling."
Though she's currently single, Lovato, whose exes include Wilmer Valderrama and Joe Jonas, envisions herself walking down the aisle and starting a family by the time she turns 29. "I want to be married with kids in 10 years," she tells the magazine.
The teen superstar, who will join Britney Spears, 30, on "The X Factor" this fall, also opens up to Cosmopolitan about being diagnosed with bipolar disorder while seeking treatment at Timberline Knolls in late 2010.
"I felt relieved when I found out. Like I'm not completely crazy; there's a medical reason for all of it," she explains. "It's a daily thing; you don't get time off from it. And if I feel myself slipping back into old patterns, I have to ask others for help, which is hard for me to learn, because I really like doing everything on my own."
In addition to filming "The X Factor," Lovato will kick off her summer tour June 12 in Del Mar, Calif.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTOver The Moon
From Crowd Ignite