Demi Lovato: I Want to Be Married With Kids in 10 Years
- Photo: NPF/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: K Mazur/TCA 2008/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: KPA/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: MJT/Retna Digital7 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.10 of 16
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:47 PM
- Time Warner Cable, This Is Why People Get Mad at You (Opinion)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:15 PM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (Exclusi
Demi Lovato knows exactly what she wants in a man.
"I don't have many deal breakers. I've done so much in my life, it doesn't feel right to judge other people," the 19-year-old tells the July issue of Cosmopolitan. "Oh, I know one quality I won't tolerate: I would never be with a guy who is controlling."
Though she's currently single, Lovato, whose exes include Wilmer Valderrama and Joe Jonas, envisions herself walking down the aisle and starting a family by the time she turns 29. "I want to be married with kids in 10 years," she tells the magazine.
The teen superstar, who will join Britney Spears, 30, on "The X Factor" this fall, also opens up to Cosmopolitan about being diagnosed with bipolar disorder while seeking treatment at Timberline Knolls in late 2010.
"I felt relieved when I found out. Like I'm not completely crazy; there's a medical reason for all of it," she explains. "It's a daily thing; you don't get time off from it. And if I feel myself slipping back into old patterns, I have to ask others for help, which is hard for me to learn, because I really like doing everything on my own."
In addition to filming "The X Factor," Lovato will kick off her summer tour June 12 in Del Mar, Calif.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite