Demi Lovato says she won't talk publicly about love life because 'it opens up a can of worms'
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Picasa/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Exclusive: Charlie Sheen Pursues a Return to Two and a Half MenMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:52:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: Gotham, Scorpion, Forever, Sleepy HollowMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- As the Fall Season Begins, Will 4 Remain TV's Magic Number? MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:46:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy Conno
Demi Lovato is refusing to confirm or deny reports suggesting she and her actor ex Wilmer Valderrama are dating again, insisting she will never talk about her love life in public.
RELATED: 2013's biggest breakups so far
The singer was spotted with Valderrama at Disneyland recently, sparking rumors of a rekindled romance, but she isn't going on record to confirm she is dating the "That '70s Show" star.
Talking about the story during an appearance on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Wednesday, Lovato said, "I share so much with the world that I like to keep some things private, and it's something I don't want to talk about. You can do whatever you want. You can be seen holding hands. You can be seen wherever, but it doesn't mean you have to talk about it or acknowledge it, because it opens up a can of worms."
But she did acknowledge that Valderrama is a great guy, adding, "He is an incredible human being, and I am honored to have him in my life."
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite