Demi Lovato says she won't talk publicly about love life because 'it opens up a can of worms'
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Picasa/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Demi Lovato is refusing to confirm or deny reports suggesting she and her actor ex Wilmer Valderrama are dating again, insisting she will never talk about her love life in public.
RELATED: 2013's biggest breakups so far
The singer was spotted with Valderrama at Disneyland recently, sparking rumors of a rekindled romance, but she isn't going on record to confirm she is dating the "That '70s Show" star.
Talking about the story during an appearance on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Wednesday, Lovato said, "I share so much with the world that I like to keep some things private, and it's something I don't want to talk about. You can do whatever you want. You can be seen holding hands. You can be seen wherever, but it doesn't mean you have to talk about it or acknowledge it, because it opens up a can of worms."
But she did acknowledge that Valderrama is a great guy, adding, "He is an incredible human being, and I am honored to have him in my life."
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite