Demi Lovato says she won't talk publicly about love life because 'it opens up a can of worms'
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Picasa/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
Demi Lovato is refusing to confirm or deny reports suggesting she and her actor ex Wilmer Valderrama are dating again, insisting she will never talk about her love life in public.
RELATED: 2013's biggest breakups so far
The singer was spotted with Valderrama at Disneyland recently, sparking rumors of a rekindled romance, but she isn't going on record to confirm she is dating the "That '70s Show" star.
Talking about the story during an appearance on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Wednesday, Lovato said, "I share so much with the world that I like to keep some things private, and it's something I don't want to talk about. You can do whatever you want. You can be seen holding hands. You can be seen wherever, but it doesn't mean you have to talk about it or acknowledge it, because it opens up a can of worms."
But she did acknowledge that Valderrama is a great guy, adding, "He is an incredible human being, and I am honored to have him in my life."
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite