Demi Lovato says she won't talk publicly about love life because 'it opens up a can of worms'
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Tony Larkin/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Picasa/GSI8 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA10 of 12
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Demi Lovato is refusing to confirm or deny reports suggesting she and her actor ex Wilmer Valderrama are dating again, insisting she will never talk about her love life in public.
RELATED: 2013's biggest breakups so far
The singer was spotted with Valderrama at Disneyland recently, sparking rumors of a rekindled romance, but she isn't going on record to confirm she is dating the "That '70s Show" star.
Talking about the story during an appearance on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Wednesday, Lovato said, "I share so much with the world that I like to keep some things private, and it's something I don't want to talk about. You can do whatever you want. You can be seen holding hands. You can be seen wherever, but it doesn't mean you have to talk about it or acknowledge it, because it opens up a can of worms."
But she did acknowledge that Valderrama is a great guy, adding, "He is an incredible human being, and I am honored to have him in my life."
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite