- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Scott Gries/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF9 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF10 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Arthurs/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:47:49 AM
- 'Da Vinci's Demons' Reveals the Secrets of Building Florence (Exclusive VMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:19:27 AM
- Tim Curry 'Doing Great' After Suffering Major Stroke (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:14:01 AM
- Ratings: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' as NBC's 'Save MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:45:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 1:18 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:40:51 AM
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'
Think before you ink, Demi Lovato!
During an appearance on "LIVE! With Kelly and Michael" on Sept. 5, the "X Factor" judge admitted she's beginning to regret getting 12 tattoos in her teens. Pointing to a drawing of her friend's lips on the inside of her left forearm, Lovato called the tattoo "a spur of the moment, stupid decision."
Lovato, 20, has even considered getting her tattoos removed. "I've thought about it before because, you know, when I get older I don't know if I want to have 'rock and roll' on my middle finger," she explained. "But I'm young and I can rock it now. When I get older, I can worry about it later."
The "Give Your Heart a Break" singer also dished on her ever-changing hair color, which is currently blonde. "I think this is my favorite right now," Lovato revealed. "Just because, you know, it's the color I have right now and I don't feel like changing it."
During the interview, Lovato was also asked about what it's like sitting at the judges' table with Simon Cowell, 52, on the "X Factor" (premiering Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. EST on FOX).
"I'm a Southern girl who speaks her mind," Lovato said of trading barbs with the acerbic Englishman. "If you're going to dish it, you might as well be able to take it."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite