Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Scott Gries/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF9 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF10 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Arthurs/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Think before you ink, Demi Lovato!
During an appearance on "LIVE! With Kelly and Michael" on Sept. 5, the "X Factor" judge admitted she's beginning to regret getting 12 tattoos in her teens. Pointing to a drawing of her friend's lips on the inside of her left forearm, Lovato called the tattoo "a spur of the moment, stupid decision."
Lovato, 20, has even considered getting her tattoos removed. "I've thought about it before because, you know, when I get older I don't know if I want to have 'rock and roll' on my middle finger," she explained. "But I'm young and I can rock it now. When I get older, I can worry about it later."
The "Give Your Heart a Break" singer also dished on her ever-changing hair color, which is currently blonde. "I think this is my favorite right now," Lovato revealed. "Just because, you know, it's the color I have right now and I don't feel like changing it."
During the interview, Lovato was also asked about what it's like sitting at the judges' table with Simon Cowell, 52, on the "X Factor" (premiering Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. EST on FOX).
"I'm a Southern girl who speaks her mind," Lovato said of trading barbs with the acerbic Englishman. "If you're going to dish it, you might as well be able to take it."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite