Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Scott Gries/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF9 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF10 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Arthurs/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Think before you ink, Demi Lovato!
During an appearance on "LIVE! With Kelly and Michael" on Sept. 5, the "X Factor" judge admitted she's beginning to regret getting 12 tattoos in her teens. Pointing to a drawing of her friend's lips on the inside of her left forearm, Lovato called the tattoo "a spur of the moment, stupid decision."
Lovato, 20, has even considered getting her tattoos removed. "I've thought about it before because, you know, when I get older I don't know if I want to have 'rock and roll' on my middle finger," she explained. "But I'm young and I can rock it now. When I get older, I can worry about it later."
The "Give Your Heart a Break" singer also dished on her ever-changing hair color, which is currently blonde. "I think this is my favorite right now," Lovato revealed. "Just because, you know, it's the color I have right now and I don't feel like changing it."
During the interview, Lovato was also asked about what it's like sitting at the judges' table with Simon Cowell, 52, on the "X Factor" (premiering Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. EST on FOX).
"I'm a Southern girl who speaks her mind," Lovato said of trading barbs with the acerbic Englishman. "If you're going to dish it, you might as well be able to take it."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite