Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Scott Gries/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF9 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF10 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Arthurs/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Maleficent's' Juno Temple Joins Martin Scorsese, Mick Jagger's MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 5:15:00 PM
- 'Dot-Sucks' Internet Domain Idea Just Plain Sucks, Sen. Rockefeller SaysMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 4:38:00 PM
- The State of Anne Sweeney's Disney Empire: By the NumbersMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley Trashes 'Twilight's' MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg on Zac Efron, Assassinating Kim Jong-Un and Smoking Meat: 'We&MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 3:47:00 PM
- 'Maleficent's' Juno Temple Joins Martin Scorsese, Mick Jagger's
Think before you ink, Demi Lovato!
During an appearance on "LIVE! With Kelly and Michael" on Sept. 5, the "X Factor" judge admitted she's beginning to regret getting 12 tattoos in her teens. Pointing to a drawing of her friend's lips on the inside of her left forearm, Lovato called the tattoo "a spur of the moment, stupid decision."
Lovato, 20, has even considered getting her tattoos removed. "I've thought about it before because, you know, when I get older I don't know if I want to have 'rock and roll' on my middle finger," she explained. "But I'm young and I can rock it now. When I get older, I can worry about it later."
The "Give Your Heart a Break" singer also dished on her ever-changing hair color, which is currently blonde. "I think this is my favorite right now," Lovato revealed. "Just because, you know, it's the color I have right now and I don't feel like changing it."
During the interview, Lovato was also asked about what it's like sitting at the judges' table with Simon Cowell, 52, on the "X Factor" (premiering Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. EST on FOX).
"I'm a Southern girl who speaks her mind," Lovato said of trading barbs with the acerbic Englishman. "If you're going to dish it, you might as well be able to take it."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
The Kardashian sisters take Miami in style on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite