Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Dan Jackman/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Scott Gries/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF7 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF8 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF9 of 16
- Photo: Ben Watts/SELF10 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 16
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Jason Arthurs/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: KB4/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dominic Chan/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Think before you ink, Demi Lovato!
During an appearance on "LIVE! With Kelly and Michael" on Sept. 5, the "X Factor" judge admitted she's beginning to regret getting 12 tattoos in her teens. Pointing to a drawing of her friend's lips on the inside of her left forearm, Lovato called the tattoo "a spur of the moment, stupid decision."
Lovato, 20, has even considered getting her tattoos removed. "I've thought about it before because, you know, when I get older I don't know if I want to have 'rock and roll' on my middle finger," she explained. "But I'm young and I can rock it now. When I get older, I can worry about it later."
The "Give Your Heart a Break" singer also dished on her ever-changing hair color, which is currently blonde. "I think this is my favorite right now," Lovato revealed. "Just because, you know, it's the color I have right now and I don't feel like changing it."
During the interview, Lovato was also asked about what it's like sitting at the judges' table with Simon Cowell, 52, on the "X Factor" (premiering Sept. 12 at 8 p.m. EST on FOX).
"I'm a Southern girl who speaks her mind," Lovato said of trading barbs with the acerbic Englishman. "If you're going to dish it, you might as well be able to take it."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Demi Lovato Regrets Getting 12 Tattoos Before Age 20
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite