Demi Lovato reveals she has a secret half-sister
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Karl Piper/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Cosmopolitan/.8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: @ddlovato/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: Rob Latour / Rex USA/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
Ever since she completed treatment for bipolar disorder and a host of other issues, Demi Lovato has been somewhat of an open book when it comes to her personal life. And in an appearance on New York radio station WBLI's "Dana & Jeffrey in the Morning" on Monday, she let a new bomb drop about herself.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
"I just got to know … I have an older sister that I've never known my whole life," said the young singer. "She's in her 30s. She's my half-sister. I talked to her for the very first time in my life around when I turned 20 [in August 2012]."
"I asked her, 'Why haven't you ever contacted me?'" Lovato continued, relaying the details of their initial conversation. "She just said, 'Well, because I never wanted you to think that I wanted anything from you. So I've just kind of been waiting to see if you wanted a relationship. I thought that was so incredible.' So I actually have three sisters!"
RELATED: Which stars will turn 21 in 2013?
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite