Demi Lovato takes aim at cyber bullies
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 17
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: John R. Kennedy/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Universal Studios/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Demi Lovato has hit back at Internet bullies who make nasty comments about her online, calling them "sick in the head" and "born without a heart."
RELATED: Demi Lovato: A Year Since Rehab
The Disney singer/actress has been open about her past experiences with childhood bullying and she launched into a Twitter rant on Monday to call out users who have been posting spiteful remarks online.
Lovato, who recently received treatment for an eating disorder and self-harming, writes in a series of posts, "It really surprises me the hateful things people say on the internet... After all the awareness of cyber-bullying... I mean wow."
RELATED: Young Hollywood Spending Machines
"So sad... Praying for all the people in the world who feel it's okay to bully people over the internet because if you are one of those people, then... You must have had something really terrible happen to your childhood or you're really sick in the head. Must suck to be born without a heart."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite