Demi Lovato takes aim at cyber bullies
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 17
- Photo: AP; Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: John R. Kennedy/Splash News5 of 17
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News7 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Ciao Hollywood/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 17
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News13 of 17
- Photo: Universal Studios/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Sharpshooter Images/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Demi Lovato has hit back at Internet bullies who make nasty comments about her online, calling them "sick in the head" and "born without a heart."
RELATED: Demi Lovato: A Year Since Rehab
The Disney singer/actress has been open about her past experiences with childhood bullying and she launched into a Twitter rant on Monday to call out users who have been posting spiteful remarks online.
Lovato, who recently received treatment for an eating disorder and self-harming, writes in a series of posts, "It really surprises me the hateful things people say on the internet... After all the awareness of cyber-bullying... I mean wow."
RELATED: Young Hollywood Spending Machines
"So sad... Praying for all the people in the world who feel it's okay to bully people over the internet because if you are one of those people, then... You must have had something really terrible happen to your childhood or you're really sick in the head. Must suck to be born without a heart."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite