Sinead O'Connor Thanks Hospital, Regains Appetite
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Titti Fabi/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Digital9 of 11
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to Mond
Troubled singer Sinead O'Connor has thanked hospital staff treating her for depression after she was able to eat her first proper meal in three weeks.
Earlier this month, O'Connor revealed in a series of Twitter posts that she had taken an overdose of pills and had been pleading for help from a psychiatrist. She also claimed to have attempted suicide twice during her short-lived marriage to Barry Herridge, who she split from just 16 days after their Dec. 8 nuptials.
RELATED: Kim Richards doing great after rehab
O'Connor recently checked into a medical center to seek help for her condition and she's already making good progress after regaining her appetite.
In a series of Twitter.com posts on Sunday, she writes, "Aaaand.., an actual solid meal of fish, potatoes and salad was actually eaten by the crazy Irish b**ch!!!!!! 1st solid food in 3 weeks!
"Knew would be on mend when could eat potatoes [sic]. Yay! Thank u God. And hospital."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite