Sinead O'Connor Thanks Hospital, Regains Appetite
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com1 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: BT1/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News5 of 11
- Photo: Mark Doyle/Splash News6 of 11
- Photo: Wattie Cheung/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Titti Fabi/Retna Ltd.8 of 11
- Photo: Tom Belcher/Retna Digital9 of 11
- Photo: Phil Loftus/Retna Ltd.10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Epic' Director Chris Wedge Calls Animated Filmmaking a MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:32:13 PM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'
Troubled singer Sinead O'Connor has thanked hospital staff treating her for depression after she was able to eat her first proper meal in three weeks.
Earlier this month, O'Connor revealed in a series of Twitter posts that she had taken an overdose of pills and had been pleading for help from a psychiatrist. She also claimed to have attempted suicide twice during her short-lived marriage to Barry Herridge, who she split from just 16 days after their Dec. 8 nuptials.
RELATED: Kim Richards doing great after rehab
O'Connor recently checked into a medical center to seek help for her condition and she's already making good progress after regaining her appetite.
In a series of Twitter.com posts on Sunday, she writes, "Aaaand.., an actual solid meal of fish, potatoes and salad was actually eaten by the crazy Irish b**ch!!!!!! 1st solid food in 3 weeks!
"Knew would be on mend when could eat potatoes [sic]. Yay! Thank u God. And hospital."
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite