Did Acupuncture Help Mariah Carey Get Pregnant Again?
- Photo: Apega/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: RAM/Fame Pictures2 of 6
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- Pantelion, Indomina Media Partner in Multi-Film Production DealMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:33:22 AM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Finale Death Shocker Caps a Brutal SeasonMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:32:19 AM
- President Obama Selfie Photographer Sets the Record Straight: 'Photos Can Lie'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:10:47 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013
But in an exclusive interview in the new Us Weekly (on newsstands now), the singer says she and Cannon never gave up.
Though she dismisses reports that she did in vitro fertilization, Carey tells Us Weekly she began taking progesterone, a hormone that is often prescribed to boost fertility and support or help maintain pregnancy in women susceptible to miscarriage.
Cannon also tells Us Weekly his wife relied on "once-a-day" acupuncture "all over her body. I think it helped her quite a bit, because it was a good de-stressor."
Seeing Carey's face when they learned she was pregnant "was priceless," Cannon recalls. "We definitely cried. We still cry all the time. It's an emotional journey."
With their baby due in spring, Carey says it still "amazes" her she's going to have Cannon's child. "He's a great person, and we have more in common than not."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite