Diddy hospitalized for migraine
- Photo: Karen Curley/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- Vin Diesel Shares His Emotional Moment With Paul Walker's FamilyMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 3:18:16 PM
- Bob Dylan's Infamous Electric Guitar Fetches Nearly $1 Million at AuctionMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:57:27 PM
- La Scala's 'La Traviata' opener gets mixed reviewsMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 2:13:57 PM
- European Film Awards: 'The Great Beauty' Wins European Film 2013MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 1:38:57 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85
Sean 'Diddy' Combs was hospitalized in Los Angeles on Monday with a pounding headache.
The mogul hosted a star-studded bash at Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion following the Grammy Awards on Sunday and it seems his hectic schedule coupled with the partying took its toll on the star.
The following morning Combs fell ill with a migraine and was taken to the University of California Los Angeles emergency room for treatment.
RELATED: 2012 Grammy Awards
He was later released and is now resting comfortably at home, according to TMZ.
Taking to his Twitter account to send his well wishes to his pal, Russell Simmons writes in a post, "glad that Puff is ok...probably just working too hard."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite