Diddy hospitalized for migraine
- Photo: Karen Curley/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital5 of 16
- Photo: Promotional6 of 16
- Photo: CelebrityVibe/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Noel Vasquez/Getty Images North America13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Johnny Nunez/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Sean 'Diddy' Combs was hospitalized in Los Angeles on Monday with a pounding headache.
The mogul hosted a star-studded bash at Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion following the Grammy Awards on Sunday and it seems his hectic schedule coupled with the partying took its toll on the star.
The following morning Combs fell ill with a migraine and was taken to the University of California Los Angeles emergency room for treatment.
RELATED: 2012 Grammy Awards
He was later released and is now resting comfortably at home, according to TMZ.
Taking to his Twitter account to send his well wishes to his pal, Russell Simmons writes in a post, "glad that Puff is ok...probably just working too hard."
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite