- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: World Wrestling Entertainment/Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Olga Bermejo/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Gareth Cattermole/GettyImages.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Watch Anthony Weiner's First Campaign Ad for NYC Mayor (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:37:16 AM
- CBS Inks Deal for Tony Awards Through 2018MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 7:00:03 AM
- Cannes: Lionsgate Nabs U.S. Rights to Clive Owen Crime DramaMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:47:17 AM
- Jon Stewart: Is Mayor Rob Ford Smoking Crack to Clean Up Toronto? (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:39:01 AM
- 'Man of Steel' Trailer: General Zod Warns Earthlings to Surrender SupermanMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 6:25:07 AM
- Watch Anthony Weiner's First Campaign Ad for NYC Mayor (Video)
The self-proclaimed “King of New York Nightlife,” Sean “Diddy” Combs tells UrbanDaddy that if he was to open a club of his own, it would be a very particular kind of club.
"I'd probably open up a swingers club, to be honest. VIP. Members only. On 78th between Park and Madison," said Diddy in an interview
RELATED: See more photos of Diddy!
So the hip-hop mogul wants to add "group sex initiator" to his resume, but not just any average joe or jane would be welcome in his hypothetical den of iniquity. To join in the Swingin' Diddy club, "You have to hit the gym. You have to look beautiful naked," says Diddy.
I mean, Diddy can't have his name associated with anyone who doesn't have a perfect body, right? Anyone less than perfect might diminish his baller status, and he can't have that. Diddy admits that though his entourage doesn't have to look good naked, they do have to adhere to hygiene guidelines and "just keep the breath fresh." Admittedly, that's a corporate rule we can agree with. No one wants to have to communicate with a walking halitosis bomb.
RELATED: Diddy accused of 'age bias' firing
Diddy goes on to tell UrbanDaddy more fun facts, like his hobby of walking "nekkid through Central Park with my lady... she's fully naked for me. With only some Louboutins on." Who knew Diddy was such a nudist? And where does he find these magical women willing to walk a mile in Louboutins?
OK, so Diddy's obviously joking, or we would have seen paparazzi pics of him walking in his "no-pants" through New York City, not counting Benjamins fully clothed (see image on the right). And I guess when you're rich and famous you get used to having hot people disrobe for you all of the time. Can you imagine what kinds of hotties he has lounging by his pool 24/7?
No plans have been set in motion for this Diddy-owned swingers club, so until then we'll just wait for the paparazzi pics of a pantless Diddy to pop up on our radar.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite