Diddy keen to emulate Jay-Z/Beyonce marriage
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 8
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Opens No. 1 in First Nine Foreign MarketsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:04:53 AM
- Joaquin Phoenix Breaks Up with Jimmy Fallon After Being a Jerk Backstage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:29:33 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope Yet
The superstars wed in 2008 and Combs, who has had an on-off relationship with Kim Porter, the mother of three of his children, admits he dreams of finding the right partner.
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'd love to have what Jay and Beyonce have. My ideal woman has to have intellect and soul. I don't woo them with flowers, I need to know they like me for real."
RELATED: Diddy & more self-made celeb
The star, who has five children, also reveals he would like to become a father again in the future, after hearing his friend David Beckham is set to become a fourth-time dad: "We are both proud fathers. That's what our friendship is about, not being stars or artists. We ask how [our] kids are doing. I'm so happy he's got another on the way. I hope he has as many as me. I want more."
RELATED: Check out more pics of Beyonce
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite