Diddy keen to emulate Jay-Z/Beyonce marriage
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 8
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin3 of 8
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 8
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
The superstars wed in 2008 and Combs, who has had an on-off relationship with Kim Porter, the mother of three of his children, admits he dreams of finding the right partner.
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I'd love to have what Jay and Beyonce have. My ideal woman has to have intellect and soul. I don't woo them with flowers, I need to know they like me for real."
RELATED: Diddy & more self-made celeb
The star, who has five children, also reveals he would like to become a father again in the future, after hearing his friend David Beckham is set to become a fourth-time dad: "We are both proud fathers. That's what our friendship is about, not being stars or artists. We ask how [our] kids are doing. I'm so happy he's got another on the way. I hope he has as many as me. I want more."
RELATED: Check out more pics of Beyonce
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite