- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Flashpoint /WENN.com/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy / WENN.com/WENN5 of 10
- Photo: Matt Rourke/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: L.Gallo/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: ARH/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Sean "Diddy" Combs has launched a "positive" new blog which only publishes good news - after growing disillusioned with all the gossip and scandal he reads online.
The "I'll Be Missing You" rapper has set up a new website, DiddyBlog.com, where fans can go to read motivational and uplifting stories, and he's put a strict ban on any controversial content.
RELATED: See more photos of Diddy
He explains, "The blog is an all-100 percent positive, thousand, zillion percent positive blog. It's about inspiring you, motivating you, empowering your dreams, empowering you. It's not about any news about who's dating who, who's not doing good, who got exposed today. Go to the other sites for that. It's just about motivation and inspiration and love."
And Combs has another strict regulation for his new venture: He's pledged not to use the site to promote his new projects or brands.
He adds, "I can't believe I'm saying this. No Diddy promotions. It's all about the love."
RELATED VIDEO: Diddy meets his double
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite