Celine Dion debuts baby bump for French magazine spread
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: 7 Jours/.2 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Lynne Sladky/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
After false reports claimed Celine Dion's pregnancy was in jeopardy last month, the singer has proved she's the picture of health by posing with her family for a French magazine cover.
RELATED: Celeb Babies of 2010
A spokesperson for Dion, who is expecting twin boys in November, denied she was unwell in response to rumors that she had been admitted to the hospital for emergency treatment.
"She's never been in the hospital. Her pregnancy continues to be healthy and she feels fantastic," said Dion's rep.
RELATED: Midlife Moms
The 42-year-old singer has further dispelled the reports with a new interview for 7 Jours, in which she opens up about her pregnancy -- and looks radiant, posing for a series of shots that show off her big baby bump, alongside husband Rene Angelil, and their son, Rene Charles.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite