Celine Dion plans ski trip for anniversary
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/6 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Tumblr via CeleBitchy/.8 of 16
- Photo: Julie Jacobson/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Google Earnings Up From Last Q1, But Falls Shy of ForecastsMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:39:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' End Credits to Feature 'X-Men: Days of Future PastMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
- American Idol's Malaya Watson Explains Why She Almost Didn't AuditionMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'
Singer Celine Dion is set to celebrate her 17th wedding anniversary on Saturday Dec. 17, by taking her entire family skiing.
The Canadian singer is planning a special trip to the mountains in Utah with her husband Rene Angelil, their 10-year-old son Rene-Charles, and 14-month-old twin sons Eddy and Nelson.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "We're going to be doing our first ski trip. We're going with friends to Utah. The twins will be playing in the snow, I'll be making snow angels and R.C. (Rene-Charles) will be learning to ski. It's going to be phenomenal. I just can't wait. It's going to be so fun."
The "My Heart Will Go On" hit-maker admits she's no ski expert - when asked if she's ever tried out the snow sport, she reveals, "Never! It's going to be a first for us, and we can't think of anything better than spending time with our children for our wedding anniversary."
Dion exchanged vows with her manager Angelil on the December 17, 1994 in her native Quebec.
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite