DJ AM's bachelor pad for sale
- Photo: SCJ/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Friolo / IHP/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Red Band Society' EP Calls Fox's High Expectations 'Terrifying&MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers' Doctor Took a Selfie During Fatal ProcedureMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 6:57:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: Red Band Society, Mysteries of LauraMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 6:52:00 AM
- Experts: Chopin's heart shows signs of TBMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 6:48:21 AM
- New Mencken book features unpublished materialMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 6:44:44 AM
- 'Red Band Society' EP Calls Fox's High Expectations 'Terrifying&
Adam "Dj Am" Goldstein's former Beverly Hills home has been placed on the market by the late star's estate.
The four-bedroom cul-de-sac property is up for sale at $3.8 million (£2.4 million).
According to RealEstalker.com, the gated home features canyon and city views, a custom built-in theatre, landscaped gardens, pool and spa.
Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite