DJ AM's bachelor pad for sale
- Photo: SCJ/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Friolo / IHP/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Adam "Dj Am" Goldstein's former Beverly Hills home has been placed on the market by the late star's estate.
The four-bedroom cul-de-sac property is up for sale at $3.8 million (£2.4 million).
According to RealEstalker.com, the gated home features canyon and city views, a custom built-in theatre, landscaped gardens, pool and spa.
Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August.
From Crowd Ignite