DJ AM's bachelor pad for sale
- Photo: SCJ/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Friolo / IHP/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Star Glenn Howerton Doesn't MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Good Wife Scoop: Laura Benanti Cast as Colin Sweeney's FiancéeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:19:00 PM
- FCC Republicans Rip Effort to Limit TV Station OwnershipMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Ed Helms to Star in Lionsgate Comedy 'Epic Fail'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:06:00 PM
- Gawker Editor John Cook Joins First Look MediaMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Star Glenn Howerton Doesn't
Adam "Dj Am" Goldstein's former Beverly Hills home has been placed on the market by the late star's estate.
The four-bedroom cul-de-sac property is up for sale at $3.8 million (£2.4 million).
According to RealEstalker.com, the gated home features canyon and city views, a custom built-in theatre, landscaped gardens, pool and spa.
Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August.
From Crowd Ignite