- Photo: SCJ/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Friolo / IHP/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Adam "Dj Am" Goldstein's former Beverly Hills home has been placed on the market by the late star's estate.
The four-bedroom cul-de-sac property is up for sale at $3.8 million (£2.4 million).
According to RealEstalker.com, the gated home features canyon and city views, a custom built-in theatre, landscaped gardens, pool and spa.
Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite