DJ AM's bachelor pad for sale
- Photo: SCJ/Fame Pictures1 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Friolo / IHP/Splash News2 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 12
- Photo: Jose Perez/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.7 of 12
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Scott Weiner/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'KillMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:16:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Slices Up $3.3 Million Thursday OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:10:00 AM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- What 'True Detective' Creator Learned From Co-Writing That Despised 'Kill
Adam "Dj Am" Goldstein's former Beverly Hills home has been placed on the market by the late star's estate.
The four-bedroom cul-de-sac property is up for sale at $3.8 million (£2.4 million).
According to RealEstalker.com, the gated home features canyon and city views, a custom built-in theatre, landscaped gardens, pool and spa.
Goldstein died from an accidental drug overdose in August.
From Crowd Ignite