Drake and Chris Brown Sued Over New York Club Brawl
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: DR2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Rapper Drake and singer Chris Brown are facing a $15 million lawsuit from New York club bosses over their infamous brawl on June 12.
The two stars' entourages clashed during a night out at W.i.P. and the fracas is believed to have erupted after the rival artists exchanged words over beauty Rihanna, who was romantically linked to Drake following her 2009 split from Brown.
RELATED: Rihanna's Bikini Style
Bottles were smashed during the fight and basketball ace Tony Parker was among the club goers injured in the fracas, and now executives at Entertainment Enterprises, Ltd., the company which owns the Manhattan hot spot, have placed the blame on Drake and Brown.
In legal papers obtained by the New York Post, they claim the embattled musicians "shared a grudge against the other arising out of their romantic relationships with the same woman," and they allege the issue prompted them to "fight violently with each other."
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
The club owners claim the two stars each arrived at the club "with his own small army of bodyguards, security personnel, employees, friends and other members of their entourage, consisting of at least 15 heavily-built men trained and/or experienced in hand-to-hand and weapons combat."
In legal documents, the W.i.P bosses add, "[They] fashioned deadly weapons out of whatever materials they could find, including glasses, alcohol bottles and furniture."
RELATED: Chris Brown's Highs and Lows
Two female revellers caught up in club fight have already filed suit against W.i.P. bosses, accusing them of continuing to serve alcohol to drunk patrons.
Parker is also suing the club bosses for injuries to his eye.
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite