Drake and Chris Brown Sued Over New York Club Brawl
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: DR2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Rapper Drake and singer Chris Brown are facing a $15 million lawsuit from New York club bosses over their infamous brawl on June 12.
The two stars' entourages clashed during a night out at W.i.P. and the fracas is believed to have erupted after the rival artists exchanged words over beauty Rihanna, who was romantically linked to Drake following her 2009 split from Brown.
RELATED: Rihanna's Bikini Style
Bottles were smashed during the fight and basketball ace Tony Parker was among the club goers injured in the fracas, and now executives at Entertainment Enterprises, Ltd., the company which owns the Manhattan hot spot, have placed the blame on Drake and Brown.
In legal papers obtained by the New York Post, they claim the embattled musicians "shared a grudge against the other arising out of their romantic relationships with the same woman," and they allege the issue prompted them to "fight violently with each other."
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
The club owners claim the two stars each arrived at the club "with his own small army of bodyguards, security personnel, employees, friends and other members of their entourage, consisting of at least 15 heavily-built men trained and/or experienced in hand-to-hand and weapons combat."
In legal documents, the W.i.P bosses add, "[They] fashioned deadly weapons out of whatever materials they could find, including glasses, alcohol bottles and furniture."
RELATED: Chris Brown's Highs and Lows
Two female revellers caught up in club fight have already filed suit against W.i.P. bosses, accusing them of continuing to serve alcohol to drunk patrons.
Parker is also suing the club bosses for injuries to his eye.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite