Drake and Chris Brown Sued Over New York Club Brawl
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: DR2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Craig Ferguson plays it loose with new game showMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:49:17 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Buries 'Tombstones' and Laughs Off 'This MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- Box office: 'Maze Runner' buries Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&aMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 7:49:00 AM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's Reputation
Rapper Drake and singer Chris Brown are facing a $15 million lawsuit from New York club bosses over their infamous brawl on June 12.
The two stars' entourages clashed during a night out at W.i.P. and the fracas is believed to have erupted after the rival artists exchanged words over beauty Rihanna, who was romantically linked to Drake following her 2009 split from Brown.
RELATED: Rihanna's Bikini Style
Bottles were smashed during the fight and basketball ace Tony Parker was among the club goers injured in the fracas, and now executives at Entertainment Enterprises, Ltd., the company which owns the Manhattan hot spot, have placed the blame on Drake and Brown.
In legal papers obtained by the New York Post, they claim the embattled musicians "shared a grudge against the other arising out of their romantic relationships with the same woman," and they allege the issue prompted them to "fight violently with each other."
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
The club owners claim the two stars each arrived at the club "with his own small army of bodyguards, security personnel, employees, friends and other members of their entourage, consisting of at least 15 heavily-built men trained and/or experienced in hand-to-hand and weapons combat."
In legal documents, the W.i.P bosses add, "[They] fashioned deadly weapons out of whatever materials they could find, including glasses, alcohol bottles and furniture."
RELATED: Chris Brown's Highs and Lows
Two female revellers caught up in club fight have already filed suit against W.i.P. bosses, accusing them of continuing to serve alcohol to drunk patrons.
Parker is also suing the club bosses for injuries to his eye.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite