- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP1 of 8
- Photo: JE1/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: Thumbs42/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: Arnold Turner/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP6 of 8
- Photo: DR2/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
Rapper Drake and singer Chris Brown are facing a $15 million lawsuit from New York club bosses over their infamous brawl on June 12.
The two stars' entourages clashed during a night out at W.i.P. and the fracas is believed to have erupted after the rival artists exchanged words over beauty Rihanna, who was romantically linked to Drake following her 2009 split from Brown.
RELATED: Rihanna's Bikini Style
Bottles were smashed during the fight and basketball ace Tony Parker was among the club goers injured in the fracas, and now executives at Entertainment Enterprises, Ltd., the company which owns the Manhattan hot spot, have placed the blame on Drake and Brown.
In legal papers obtained by the New York Post, they claim the embattled musicians "shared a grudge against the other arising out of their romantic relationships with the same woman," and they allege the issue prompted them to "fight violently with each other."
RELATED: Celeb Rivals: Whose Side Are You On?
The club owners claim the two stars each arrived at the club "with his own small army of bodyguards, security personnel, employees, friends and other members of their entourage, consisting of at least 15 heavily-built men trained and/or experienced in hand-to-hand and weapons combat."
In legal documents, the W.i.P bosses add, "[They] fashioned deadly weapons out of whatever materials they could find, including glasses, alcohol bottles and furniture."
RELATED: Chris Brown's Highs and Lows
Two female revellers caught up in club fight have already filed suit against W.i.P. bosses, accusing them of continuing to serve alcohol to drunk patrons.
Parker is also suing the club bosses for injuries to his eye.
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite