Drake Rejected From Hollywood Nightclub Where Chris Brown Was Partying
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 13
- Photo: Hennessy V.S/.10 of 13
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'TrailerMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 10:00:13 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- TLC Couples 'Honey Boo Boo' Return With Weinstein Co.'s 'Trailer
It's best to keep Drake and Chris Brown at a distance, which is why the hip-hop star was denied entry at Playhouse in Hollywood on Wednesday, TMZ reports. Drake was turned away at the door because the R&B singer was already partying at a table inside, and the hotspot's security team wanted to avoid a possible altercation between the bitter enemies.
Brown, 23, was celebrating the anniversary of the Popular Demand clothing brand; Rihanna strolled in to Playhouse past midnight, a source told Us Weekly, but the two did not appear to be "on speaking terms" and ignored each other. "She refused to sit with or even near him," a witness said of Rihanna. "When she noticed he was there, she made a huge show of rubbing her presence in his face."
Drake, 26, left the nightclub without putting up a fight, according to TMZ.
The "Take Care" rapper and the "Forever" singer -- both of whom have romanced Rihanna, 24 -- famously got into a violent club brawl at New York City's W.i.P. nightclub on June 14, 2012. Five people were treated for minor injuries as a result of the melee, including San Antonio Spurs basketball player Tony Parker, who sustained a scratched retina.
"It was lot of pushing and shoving," an observer told Us at the time. "People were picking up ice buckets in case they had to throw it. They tore the club apart. It was bad. People went to the hospital!"
Drake's rep said "The Motto" rapper "was on his way out of the club when the altercation began" and "did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to a person or damage to property." As the observer noted, "It was entourage versus entourage, never Drake versus Chris."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite