Drake Rejected From Hollywood Nightclub Where Chris Brown Was Partying
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 13
- Photo: Hennessy V.S/.10 of 13
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- MTV Renews 'Real World' and 'Teen Wolf,' Slates 3 New SeriesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:06:00 PM
- Gov. Brown Getting the Message on California's Film, TV Tax Credit TroublesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Calls Abuse Allegations "Vicious and Completely False"MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road Trip
It's best to keep Drake and Chris Brown at a distance, which is why the hip-hop star was denied entry at Playhouse in Hollywood on Wednesday, TMZ reports. Drake was turned away at the door because the R&B singer was already partying at a table inside, and the hotspot's security team wanted to avoid a possible altercation between the bitter enemies.
Brown, 23, was celebrating the anniversary of the Popular Demand clothing brand; Rihanna strolled in to Playhouse past midnight, a source told Us Weekly, but the two did not appear to be "on speaking terms" and ignored each other. "She refused to sit with or even near him," a witness said of Rihanna. "When she noticed he was there, she made a huge show of rubbing her presence in his face."
Drake, 26, left the nightclub without putting up a fight, according to TMZ.
The "Take Care" rapper and the "Forever" singer -- both of whom have romanced Rihanna, 24 -- famously got into a violent club brawl at New York City's W.i.P. nightclub on June 14, 2012. Five people were treated for minor injuries as a result of the melee, including San Antonio Spurs basketball player Tony Parker, who sustained a scratched retina.
"It was lot of pushing and shoving," an observer told Us at the time. "People were picking up ice buckets in case they had to throw it. They tore the club apart. It was bad. People went to the hospital!"
Drake's rep said "The Motto" rapper "was on his way out of the club when the altercation began" and "did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to a person or damage to property." As the observer noted, "It was entourage versus entourage, never Drake versus Chris."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite