Drake Rejected From Hollywood Nightclub Where Chris Brown Was Partying
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 13
- Photo: Hennessy V.S/.10 of 13
- Photo: MJT/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.11 of 13
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
It's best to keep Drake and Chris Brown at a distance, which is why the hip-hop star was denied entry at Playhouse in Hollywood on Wednesday, TMZ reports. Drake was turned away at the door because the R&B singer was already partying at a table inside, and the hotspot's security team wanted to avoid a possible altercation between the bitter enemies.
Brown, 23, was celebrating the anniversary of the Popular Demand clothing brand; Rihanna strolled in to Playhouse past midnight, a source told Us Weekly, but the two did not appear to be "on speaking terms" and ignored each other. "She refused to sit with or even near him," a witness said of Rihanna. "When she noticed he was there, she made a huge show of rubbing her presence in his face."
Drake, 26, left the nightclub without putting up a fight, according to TMZ.
The "Take Care" rapper and the "Forever" singer -- both of whom have romanced Rihanna, 24 -- famously got into a violent club brawl at New York City's W.i.P. nightclub on June 14, 2012. Five people were treated for minor injuries as a result of the melee, including San Antonio Spurs basketball player Tony Parker, who sustained a scratched retina.
"It was lot of pushing and shoving," an observer told Us at the time. "People were picking up ice buckets in case they had to throw it. They tore the club apart. It was bad. People went to the hospital!"
Drake's rep said "The Motto" rapper "was on his way out of the club when the altercation began" and "did not engage in any activity which resulted in injury to a person or damage to property." As the observer noted, "It was entourage versus entourage, never Drake versus Chris."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite