Drake talks about visiting Lil Wayne in prison
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/Red Eye Productions/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: snitcherdesk.com/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steven Hirsch/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
By Molly McGonigle
RELATED: The best celeb mugshots
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Drake opened up about the experience of taking a van to Rikers Island in New York, where Lil Wayne is currently serving his yearlong prison sentence.
RELATED: Drake performs for creative minds
"The bus is full, and people usually trip out when I'm on it," Drake explained. "Then I get to go in with Wayne and give him a hug and talk for a couple of hours."
Lil Wayne was sentenced to one year in jail for a weapons charge but anticipates getting out earlier than March 2011.
So what do he and Drake have planned upon his release? "(The day he's released) is a day that I truly can't comprehend," Drake says. "A man that's been sober and celibate for, like, eight months -- I'm not going to question what he's going to do the day he gets out!
RELATED: Learn all about Wayne over at MSN
Wayne already has a concert set for November in New York.
From Crowd Ignite