Drake talks about visiting Lil Wayne in prison
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/Red Eye Productions/Promotional1 of 7
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: snitcherdesk.com/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Steven Hirsch/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- CBS' Les Moonves on Time Warner Cable Victory: They Couldn't Live Without FootballMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:43:14 PM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)
By Molly McGonigle
RELATED: The best celeb mugshots
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Drake opened up about the experience of taking a van to Rikers Island in New York, where Lil Wayne is currently serving his yearlong prison sentence.
RELATED: Drake performs for creative minds
"The bus is full, and people usually trip out when I'm on it," Drake explained. "Then I get to go in with Wayne and give him a hug and talk for a couple of hours."
Lil Wayne was sentenced to one year in jail for a weapons charge but anticipates getting out earlier than March 2011.
So what do he and Drake have planned upon his release? "(The day he's released) is a day that I truly can't comprehend," Drake says. "A man that's been sober and celibate for, like, eight months -- I'm not going to question what he's going to do the day he gets out!
RELATED: Learn all about Wayne over at MSN
Wayne already has a concert set for November in New York.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite