Drew Lachey chats kids, family and advice to Nick on fatherhoodRelated: Celeb Spotlight
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.3 of 15
Why did you leave Los Angeles the first time?
My wife and I made a decision two and a half years ago to move out of L.A. after we had our daughter. She was growing up, and we saw the lifestyle that a lot of people had out in L.A. We're both from Cincinnati, and we have a lot of family in Cincinnati. Cincinnati allows us to keep her innocent just a little bit longer. The decision to move back to Cincinnati -- and away from the industry that I work in and a lot of our friends -- was by far one of the best decisions we ever made in our lives. If we're able to give our daughter and our son even five more minutes of innocence, then the move was all worth it. I feel like we have a great connection of friends and family and support here, and Cincinnati's just a great place to live and raise a family.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite