Eau de Joe: Michael Jackson's Dad Hawking New Fragrance, Booze And Ice Cream
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Doug Pizac/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: John Smierciak/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Garcia/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on TopMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Which Bubble Shows Would You Save?MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
- New York Times Launches App, Premier Subscription ServiceMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Discovery Channel Cancels Mount Everest Special After AvalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Tribeca: How a Washington, DC Journalist Jumped to Directing a Star-Studded FilmMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on Top
By Jen Heger, Radar Legal Editor
What's more, the singing family's patriarch will also be selling Jackson champagne and vodka at the event -- this, as the involuntary manslaughter trial of the man accused of killing his son, Dr. Conrad Murray, will be under way.
EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Never-Before-Seen Of Photos of Michael Jackson On Stage
The perfume that Joe Jackson, 82, will be debuting is called Jackson Legend: Timeless from Neverland. It's supposed to come in three bottles, including the Jackson Tribute for men, the Jackson Legend for women and the Jackson Legacy.
Separately, Jackson already announced plans for a yet-to-be-named ice cream bar.
Sources close to his dead son's estate, meanwhile, are watching the elderly man's moves.
PHOTOS: Stars Who Died In Bizarre Ways
"The Estate is monitoring these deals very, very closely, and will take action if necessary," a source tells us.
Murray's involuntary manslaughter murder trial is scheduled to start May 4.
From Crowd Ignite