Eddie Cibrian Bought $85,000 Ring After Lowering Child Support?
- Photo: via AP/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville in May 2009/John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures3 of 7
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 7
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Is Eddie Cibrian broke or not?
According to his ex-wife Brandi Glanville, Cibrian recently lowered his child support payments because his income had waned -- but that didn't stop him from proposing to LeAnn Rimes with a ring that reportedly cost $85,000.
"Look, I don't mind that he got her a ring but the timing wasn't obviously the best," Glanville tells Radar Online. "The truth is the communication is not great right now."
As Rimes, 28, flaunted her brand new bling (and her new breast implants) during a romantic Mexican getaway, Glanville was forced to find a new home while also taking care of sons Mason, 7, and Jake, 3.
"I'm looking for work and trying to get my real estate license but it is a gradual process," Glanville says. "I'm not saying Eddie is a bad guy, and he is a great father, but I just wish it all could be a lot easier."
Financial issues aside, an insider recently told UsMagazine.com that Glanville "couldn't care less" about Cibrian's recent engagement. (Cibrian was married to Glanville when Us Weekly broke the news that he was having an affair with Rimes, who was married to Dean Sheremet at the time.)
"She never wanted Eddie back, so it didn't matter if they got engaged, broke up or whatever," the source told Us. "But now he's LeAnn's problem. She can wonder what he's doing on those boys-only trips, who he's always texting, who's at his poker nights. As long as she continues to be good to her two boys, it doesn't matter to Brandi."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite