Eddie Cibrian says LeAnn Rimes wants to have a baby girl 'badly'
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
"We work on it often," Rimes, 31, said with a laugh. Cibrian quipped, "But nothing's popped out!"
"I know, sorry," the country singer joked back. "I think about it often," she added. "We talk about it."
"Is it something you want?" Lopez, a father of two, asked.
"Yeah, I think so," Rimes said. "Right now, I'm actually ending a record deal that I've been in since I was 11, so 20 years at the same label. That ends next month, so, yeah, it's exciting. I'm trying to lay out the land and figure it all out for the next 10, 20 years of my life."
"What are you saying, you want to commemorate that with a baby?" Cibrian, 40, questioned his wife of two years. "Is that what you're saying?"
"No! I don't want to have one until I have that figured out," the "Spitfire" singer explained. "One step at a time. It's like starting my life all over again. That's kind of, like, my original baby."
But Cibrian revealed to Lopez, "She wants a little girl, badly."
The Best Man Holiday actor is already father to sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. Cibrian and the 40-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star split in 2009 following Cibrian's infamous affair with Rimes.
Cibrian and Rimes, who are currently shooting their own VH1 reality show, recently faced rumors that they are headed for a $50 million divorce. "It was just so ludicrous," Cibrian said of the report. "It said something to the effect like I would text Brandi all the time whenever LeAnn and I are having a fight or something like that, and you know, that's not true."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite