Eddie Cibrian says LeAnn Rimes wants to have a baby girl 'badly'
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
"We work on it often," Rimes, 31, said with a laugh. Cibrian quipped, "But nothing's popped out!"
"I know, sorry," the country singer joked back. "I think about it often," she added. "We talk about it."
"Is it something you want?" Lopez, a father of two, asked.
"Yeah, I think so," Rimes said. "Right now, I'm actually ending a record deal that I've been in since I was 11, so 20 years at the same label. That ends next month, so, yeah, it's exciting. I'm trying to lay out the land and figure it all out for the next 10, 20 years of my life."
"What are you saying, you want to commemorate that with a baby?" Cibrian, 40, questioned his wife of two years. "Is that what you're saying?"
"No! I don't want to have one until I have that figured out," the "Spitfire" singer explained. "One step at a time. It's like starting my life all over again. That's kind of, like, my original baby."
But Cibrian revealed to Lopez, "She wants a little girl, badly."
The Best Man Holiday actor is already father to sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. Cibrian and the 40-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star split in 2009 following Cibrian's infamous affair with Rimes.
Cibrian and Rimes, who are currently shooting their own VH1 reality show, recently faced rumors that they are headed for a $50 million divorce. "It was just so ludicrous," Cibrian said of the report. "It said something to the effect like I would text Brandi all the time whenever LeAnn and I are having a fight or something like that, and you know, that's not true."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite