Eddie Cibrian says LeAnn Rimes wants to have a baby girl 'badly'
- Photo: Al Powers/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Jim Smeal/Rex USA5 of 10
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA6 of 10
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks7 of 10
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 10
- Photo: DJDM/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El ReyMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:02:28 AM
- Efron: I'll Accept MTV Movie Award Shirtless!MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Ruffalo and Bomer Kiss In 'The Normal Heart' TeaserMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:18:00 AM
- Liam Mulligan is on the case in 'Providence Rag'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 5:49:00 AM
- Lena Dunham Reacts to Naked Critics Makes, Deletes Molestation Joke on TwitterMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:14:00 PM
- Rodriguez gives it to viewers straight with El Rey
"We work on it often," Rimes, 31, said with a laugh. Cibrian quipped, "But nothing's popped out!"
"I know, sorry," the country singer joked back. "I think about it often," she added. "We talk about it."
"Is it something you want?" Lopez, a father of two, asked.
"Yeah, I think so," Rimes said. "Right now, I'm actually ending a record deal that I've been in since I was 11, so 20 years at the same label. That ends next month, so, yeah, it's exciting. I'm trying to lay out the land and figure it all out for the next 10, 20 years of my life."
"What are you saying, you want to commemorate that with a baby?" Cibrian, 40, questioned his wife of two years. "Is that what you're saying?"
"No! I don't want to have one until I have that figured out," the "Spitfire" singer explained. "One step at a time. It's like starting my life all over again. That's kind of, like, my original baby."
But Cibrian revealed to Lopez, "She wants a little girl, badly."
The Best Man Holiday actor is already father to sons Mason, 9, and Jake, 5, with ex-wife Brandi Glanville. Cibrian and the 40-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star split in 2009 following Cibrian's infamous affair with Rimes.
Cibrian and Rimes, who are currently shooting their own VH1 reality show, recently faced rumors that they are headed for a $50 million divorce. "It was just so ludicrous," Cibrian said of the report. "It said something to the effect like I would text Brandi all the time whenever LeAnn and I are having a fight or something like that, and you know, that's not true."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite