Elton John Improving at Home From Infection
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Georgia Aquarium/Pacific Coast News2 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: SNAPPER/REHAB/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Michael Putland/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Tina Lau/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: LUCA BRUNO/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
Entertainment Tonight -- Elton John is recovering at home from a serious respiratory infection that forced him to cancel his shows in Las Vegas through the weekend.
A rep for the 65-year-old pop icon told ET on Friday that he is "at home and doing well" after being treated Wednesday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
A spokeswoman for The Colosseum at Caesars Palace said on Wednesday that John was advised by doctors to suspend his "Million Dollar Piano" show performances for at least the next seven days to focus on getting adequate rest while he is treated with antibiotics.
In a statement, the singer expressed his disappointment to fans about the cancellations. "I love performing this show and I will be thrilled when we return to The Colosseum in October to complete the eleven concerts soon to be scheduled. All I can say to the fans is sorry I can't be with you. I hope to see you soon at this wonderful theatre at Caesars Palace."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite