Elton John sings at Rush Limbaugh's wedding
- Photo: Steve Fenn/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Lefteris Pitarakis/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: JEFF CHIU/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
By Jennifer Odell
Conservative radio commentator Rush Limbaugh had an unexpected wedding singer when he said "I do" for the fourth time yesterday to Kathryn Rogers at the Breakers hotel in Palm Beach: gay rights advocate Elton John, according to a wire report from the FOX-owned News Corporation.
RELATED: More couples news
Limbaugh, 59, has drawn ire from the gay community and a variety of liberal groups for remarks considered to be homophobic, and has openly opposed gay marriage for years. Elton John has been in a civil partnership with David Furnish since 2005, making him an odd choice for the evening's entertainment. The $1 million the Rocket Man reportedly took home for his trouble, however, may have smoothed over any conflicts of interest for the time being.
Among the 400 guests at the white rose-laden party were former Bush Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove, FOX News commentator Sean Hannity, former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, former Clinton adviser James Carville and political consultant Mary Matalin, according to People.com.
RELATED: Read more about Elton John
Rogers, 33, has said of the two and a half decade-spanning age gap between her and Limbaugh, "I'm sometimes not able to relate to the average person my age," the News Corporation reports.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite