Elvis' Beverly Hills estate up for sale
- Photo: PF1/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: MGM/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- The former Beverly Hills home of the late Elvis Presley and his wife, Priscilla, is up for sale for a cool $12.9 million.
Real estate website operator Trulia says the home hit the market Wednesday.
RELATED: Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
Like Elvis' home in Memphis, known as Graceland, Elvis fans have for years flocked to visit the property. According to the listing, the four-bedroom, five-bathroom French Regency estate sits on a 1.18-acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
RELATED: Celeb House Swap
According to Elvis Presley Enterprises, Presley first rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967. It was sold several years later, after Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite