Elvis' Beverly Hills estate up for sale
- Photo: PF1/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Promotional2 of 7
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: MGM/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: Promotional6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) -- The former Beverly Hills home of the late Elvis Presley and his wife, Priscilla, is up for sale for a cool $12.9 million.
Real estate website operator Trulia says the home hit the market Wednesday.
RELATED: Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
Like Elvis' home in Memphis, known as Graceland, Elvis fans have for years flocked to visit the property. According to the listing, the four-bedroom, five-bathroom French Regency estate sits on a 1.18-acre promontory overlooking Los Angeles.
RELATED: Celeb House Swap
According to Elvis Presley Enterprises, Presley first rented the house before the couple bought it in 1967. It was sold several years later, after Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
The estate was formerly available to lease for $25,000 a month.
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite