Eminem Threatens to Release Racy Pics of Mariah Carey
- Photo: GARY MALERBA/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
Eminem and Mariah Carey are at it again.
On Thursday, the rapper debuted a new song, "The Warning," slamming his ex and going into full detail about a sexual encounter they once had.
"Only reason I dissed you in the first place is because you denied seeing me. Now I'm p---ed off," he says before he starts his rap.
"You wanna hear something wick wack?/ I got the same exact tattoo that's on Nick's back," he says, referring to Carey's husband, Nick Cannon.
Eminem also blasts Carey for mocking him in her latest music video, "Obsessed."
"Oh gee, is that supposed to be me in the video with the goatee?/ Wow Mariah, didn't expect ya to go b---s out./ B---h, shut the f--- up before I put all those phone calls out/ When you was wilding out/ Before Nick, when you was on my d---," he raps.
He then threatens to reveal personal pictures he has of Carey. "Mariah, it ever occur to you that I still have pictures?" he asks.
The feud between the two began earlier this year after Eminem name-dropped Carey in the track "Bagpipes From Baghdad" from his latest album, "Relapse." "Mariah whatever happened to us / Why did we ever have to break-up?" he rapped. "Nick Cannon, you better back the f--- up. I'm not playing, I want her back, you punk."
Cannon later shot back on his blog, calling the rapper (who goes by the name "Slim Shady") "Slim Lamey." He added that Eminem is "still obsessed with my wife, the same female that wouldn't let him get to second base from 8 years ago." A month or so later, Carey got the last laugh by mocking Eminem in "Obsessed."
More on Wonderwall:
More on MSN:
More from US Weekly:
From Crowd Ignite