Eminem's daughter, Hailie Scott, wins Homecoming Queen
- Photo: WENN/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Rob Widdis/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Eminem's daughter is all grown up! Hailie Scott, 17, was named Homecoming Queen at her high school in Michigan on Oct. 4, and her famous dad was reportedly in attendance to watch her be crowned.
According to local newspaper Macomb Daily, Hailie, a senior, was voted Homecoming Queen alongside Homecoming King Tyler Knepp at Chippewa Valley High School. "Hailie came out with her mother Kim [Scott] when she was introduced with all the other kids but her father watched from inside the school because he didn't want to cause a scene -- he wanted Hailie to have her own moment," one parent told The Macomb Daily about the event.
The Detroit native rapper, 40, reportedly watched the homecoming football game out of public view, from inside one on of the high school classrooms. "He opened the door and looked out like - 'That's my daughter!' He just looked like a proud father," the parent said.
Hailie is Eminem's only biological child with ex-wife Kimberly Scott. The high school sweethearts married in 1999, divorced in 2001, remarried in 2006 and divorced again that same year. The "Berzerk" rapper also adopted Scott's daughter Whitney from a previous relationship, and Scott's sister's daughter Alaina.
In a screengrab photo circulating online from a local TV report on Chippewa Valley High School's homecoming, Hailie is seen wearing a crown and holding a bouqet of roses. The blonde beauty has a huge smile on her face while posing next to the Homecoming King.
Parents of students who are friends with Hailie told Macomb Daily that Eminem's daughter is smart, athletic and caring. "I think all of the kids in the district have shown respect to their family and just let her live a normal life here out of the spotlight," one parents explained. "I think that speaks very highly of the Chippewa Valley community to not try to take advantage of their fame."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite