Eminem's daughter, Hailie Scott, wins Homecoming Queen
- Photo: WENN/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Rob Widdis/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
Eminem's daughter is all grown up! Hailie Scott, 17, was named Homecoming Queen at her high school in Michigan on Oct. 4, and her famous dad was reportedly in attendance to watch her be crowned.
According to local newspaper Macomb Daily, Hailie, a senior, was voted Homecoming Queen alongside Homecoming King Tyler Knepp at Chippewa Valley High School. "Hailie came out with her mother Kim [Scott] when she was introduced with all the other kids but her father watched from inside the school because he didn't want to cause a scene -- he wanted Hailie to have her own moment," one parent told The Macomb Daily about the event.
The Detroit native rapper, 40, reportedly watched the homecoming football game out of public view, from inside one on of the high school classrooms. "He opened the door and looked out like - 'That's my daughter!' He just looked like a proud father," the parent said.
Hailie is Eminem's only biological child with ex-wife Kimberly Scott. The high school sweethearts married in 1999, divorced in 2001, remarried in 2006 and divorced again that same year. The "Berzerk" rapper also adopted Scott's daughter Whitney from a previous relationship, and Scott's sister's daughter Alaina.
In a screengrab photo circulating online from a local TV report on Chippewa Valley High School's homecoming, Hailie is seen wearing a crown and holding a bouqet of roses. The blonde beauty has a huge smile on her face while posing next to the Homecoming King.
Parents of students who are friends with Hailie told Macomb Daily that Eminem's daughter is smart, athletic and caring. "I think all of the kids in the district have shown respect to their family and just let her live a normal life here out of the spotlight," one parents explained. "I think that speaks very highly of the Chippewa Valley community to not try to take advantage of their fame."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite