Eminem's daughter, Hailie Scott, wins Homecoming Queen
- Photo: WENN/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Rob Widdis/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- REPORT: Christian Bale is Going to be a Dad AgainMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
- Nate Silver's FiveThirtyEight.Com Re-Launching This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:41:00 PM
- 'Nymphomaniac' Reviews: Is Lars von Triers' Latest Sexy or Stupid?MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 1:15:00 PM
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 11:56:31 AM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theft
Eminem's daughter is all grown up! Hailie Scott, 17, was named Homecoming Queen at her high school in Michigan on Oct. 4, and her famous dad was reportedly in attendance to watch her be crowned.
According to local newspaper Macomb Daily, Hailie, a senior, was voted Homecoming Queen alongside Homecoming King Tyler Knepp at Chippewa Valley High School. "Hailie came out with her mother Kim [Scott] when she was introduced with all the other kids but her father watched from inside the school because he didn't want to cause a scene -- he wanted Hailie to have her own moment," one parent told The Macomb Daily about the event.
The Detroit native rapper, 40, reportedly watched the homecoming football game out of public view, from inside one on of the high school classrooms. "He opened the door and looked out like - 'That's my daughter!' He just looked like a proud father," the parent said.
Hailie is Eminem's only biological child with ex-wife Kimberly Scott. The high school sweethearts married in 1999, divorced in 2001, remarried in 2006 and divorced again that same year. The "Berzerk" rapper also adopted Scott's daughter Whitney from a previous relationship, and Scott's sister's daughter Alaina.
In a screengrab photo circulating online from a local TV report on Chippewa Valley High School's homecoming, Hailie is seen wearing a crown and holding a bouqet of roses. The blonde beauty has a huge smile on her face while posing next to the Homecoming King.
Parents of students who are friends with Hailie told Macomb Daily that Eminem's daughter is smart, athletic and caring. "I think all of the kids in the district have shown respect to their family and just let her live a normal life here out of the spotlight," one parents explained. "I think that speaks very highly of the Chippewa Valley community to not try to take advantage of their fame."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite