Emmylou Harris investigated for alleged hit and run
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: STEPHEN CHERNIN/Invision/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Country star Emmylou Harris was investigated by officials in California following an October car crash, according to a report.
The singer allegedly bumped her car into another vehicle on a freeway in Los Angeles on 1 October and drove off without stopping or exchanging information with the other driver.
California Highway Patrol bosses opened a hit and run investigation after the other driver filed a report, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports the investigation is now complete and the file is set to be sent to the District Attorney, who will decide if the country star should be prosecuted.
Harris' representative confirms the singer was involved in a "minor traffic accident" and adds: "She unintentionally rubbed bumpers with another vehicle."
RELATED: Worst Celebrity Drivers
The spokesperson claims Harris, who has referred the matter to her insurance company, left the scene as she did not realize the cars made contact.
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite