- Photo: Jae C. Hong/AP1 of 2
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
At 41 years old, Faith Hill has her priorities straight.
The singer has finally learned how to balance her career, her family -- she and her country legend husband, Tim McGraw, have three daughters, Gracie, 12, Maggie, 10, and Audrey, 7 -- and her post-40 body.
"I actually figured it all out last summer, and it all has to do with laziness!" Hill jokes in the May issue of Redbook (on newsstands April 28). "At the end of the day, for me beauty has a lot to do with comfort and being around my family -- and most likely no makeup!"
The star, who admits that most days she only has time for a swipe of mascara and a touch of concealer, admits that she has her negative moments.
"I'm not saying I don't look in the mirror and say, 'That line wasn't there yesterday,'" says the singer, who adds that she has wrinkles and has had lines on her neck since she was a child. "But I try not to focus on that. Taking better care of myself has helped a lot -- there's this quiet confidence that comes with it."
And how does Hill -- who transformed herself to look like three of her favorite blonde icons, Grace Kelly, Brigitte Bardot and Twiggy for the magazine -- keep her body in such great shape?
"I was aging pretty well, but I wasn't really committed to working out and eating right," the country crooner confesses. "And it's not that I diet now, but I've just become conscious of what I put into my body, because I know what I put in it is also going to show on the outside."
The Mississippi native has also learned to enjoy her favorite foods -- fried chicken and macaroni and cheese top her list -- in moderation.
"I still do cook them, but not every night like I used to," she says. "I try to stay with a lot more fresh fruits and vegetables... Once a week I'll cook a Southern comfort meal, because that's where Tim and I come from and it is truly comfort food. There's nothing like it. I mean, I'm sorry, but we will run miles for a fried pork chop!"
The star says that once she stopped making excuses, it was her choice to stay healthy.
"Once I saw the benefits of a healthier lifestyle, it just become so worth it to me, physically and psychologically," she tells Redbook.
She adds: "As I get older, I'm learning much more about how to better take care of myself and the things that do and don't work for me."
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite