Barbie replicas being made of Faith Hill and Tim McGraw
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News1 of 13
- Photo: Chris Polk/VF1/GettyImages.com2 of 13
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com8 of 13
- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Country couple Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are set to commemorate their 15th wedding anniversary with personalized Barbie dolls.
Hill and McGraw wed in 1996 and this autumn they'll celebrate the milestone by releasing the Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Doll Gift Set, created by toymaker Mattel.
Doll designer Linda Kyaw tells Entertainment Weekly magazine, "Tim and Faith sent us photos of every detail, including Tim’s complete suit, piece-by-piece, and Faith’s dress, makeup, and clear shots of her hair preference. The couple knew exactly what they wanted to see in doll form, and they helped us achieve the best possible results."
RELATED: Celebs who've changed their names
"With real celebrity likenesses, it is definitely more challenging because there are a lot of factors to consider. Our vision is to capture the true essence of the celebrity, and I think we did just that with Tim and Faith!"
The couple's gift set will be available at BarbieCollector.com in September.
RELATED: Fashion lessons from the 2011 Oscars
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite